Done urinalysis. Showed renal cells, bacteria, crystals, epithelial cells. Taken lipitor. What is going on?

My urine analysis came back with density of 1,016, ph urine 6.5,,leucocytes positive 1+ ,renal cells some, leucocytes 60-70 per camp, bacteria some, numerous mucous fibers,lipoprotein a 37 mg/dl, no yeast, no parasites or cristals, , color cloudy, hematíes 3-4, some epitelial cells, everything else is normal I have no pain , no vaginitis, but frecuent urination, 10-12 times a day and 2-3 times at night, I take clonazepam 1.5 mg since one and a half years, and synthroid 125mcg , lipitor 10mg and concor for hogh blood pressure 2.5 mg,what is happening with my urine all my blood tests are normal, so are the cholesterol levels
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013