Done urinalysis. Have diabetes and hypertension. What do the results mean?

hi, my mom had a urinalysis done and came back with results of many epithelial cells, few puss cells in clumps, few rbc , few renal epithelial cells. she is diabetic (fasting sugar is 6.65mmol/l. HbA1C=9.1%) and hypertensive (average 130/90). creatinine clearance is 85ml/min. what does the urinalysis result mean? also, ultrasound of pancreas show echofree cystic nodule in pancreatic head. what does that mean? thank you very much for your help
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012