Done uretoscopy, persisting pain during urination and erection inspite of plenty water intake. Recovery time?

Dear Sir, My age is 26y s. I was having a stone in my lower urethra about 6x4mm So my doctor suggest me to have a Uretoscopy operation to remove stone. I finish the operation on 19th of September and awry thing going fine. But when am urinating still a feel burning and when my penis erected (morning erection ) am feeling a huge pain (like Burning). My doctor suggest me to drink more than 3ltr s of water per a day. But my problem is still same. Can you please explained how long it takes to cure my my urination and erection problem. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH.....!!
Asked On : Thu, 4 Oct 2012