Done urethroplasty, have urinary retention. Catheter tubes damaged. Can I wear diapers till I get catheter replaced?

I am 29 190lbs 5 8 on oct 26th I had Urethroplasty to fix some Urethral strictures which caused urinary retention , I am having an issue.. My car is broke down. and I have no way to the hospital/medical supply store.. My Ex-Roommate Cut the tubes of my catheter bag while I was sleeping, and did something with them.. I checked his old room (recently left) and didn t find them.. but found some Diapers that he had stashed in his closet.. is there any bad effects from wearing them for the time being until I can get my car fixed n get to the supply store?
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012