Done unilateral salpingectomy for ectopic pregnancy. Cramps, brown bleeding after running. Cause?

In the early morning hours of February 3rd I had a unilateral salpingectomy for an Ectopic Pregnancy in my right tube. I went running for the first time since the surgery yesterday and cramped badly enough that I had to stop after 20 min then started bleeding. It was brown blood and little enough that I needed a liner. Today the bleeding has turned to red fresh blood and I have had to move up to a pad. My period ended four days before this began. I ovulate very consistently and don't expect to ovulate until day 18-20 of my cycle with a 13 day LP. The pain is in the same area as it was during my ectopic. No chance of new pregnancy, as we have been waiting and my middle of cycle spotting doesnt start typicially for another week. How is it possible for me to have pain from running and this bleeding two and a half months after the surgery?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013