Done ultrasound for abdominal pain. Longer menstrual bleeding, no pain. What is the condition?

Hi doctors. I m 21 years old. i was admitted last Mar 31,2012 due to abdominal cramps, they thought it was appendicitis but it is not bouncing pain and my appendix was not visualized in the ultrasound. so it was ruled out as UTI. My ultrasound conclusion was, normal sonogram of the liver, gallbladder, common bile duct , pancreas , spleen , abdominal aorta , both kidneys and urinary bladder; non visualized appendix; thin-walled non septated cyst, left ovary consider follicular cyst. Since April 2012, my menstrual cycle takes longer. Before i had only 1-7 days of menstruation but since discharge from the hospital i had almost 1 to 2 weeks of menstruation, 1-4 days of my menstruation is heavy to moderate and it s my normal menstruation while the succeeding days is like moderate bleeding to spotting and it s painless. Can you help me doctors about my condition? Thank you so much.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012