Done ultrasound. Is it normal for baby? Had fever and body rashes

hellow doctor, i got ultrasound march 7, 2013 and this is report singleton, breech, cardiac 154bpm, plcenta posterior grade I, amniotic fluid vol. 4.6cm svp, BPD 4.6CM 20W,OFD 6.2CM 20W 6D,HC 17.7CM 20D 2D,AC 15.3CM 20W 4D,FL 3.4 20W 6D, WEIGHT 366 GRAMS, AVE GA 20 WEEKS 4 DAYS EDD JULY 21, 2013... IS THIS IS NORMAL for my baby? and how,i know if my baby is normal? what is the sign if the baby is have a down syndroms? please asnwer me i worried to may baby and also i got sick fever n flu 3x and i got rashes in may whole body last 2 weeks ago thanks you so much
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013