Done ultrasound. Had miscarriage. Now have blocked nose. No relief with medicines

hi,im lulu, i just loose my baby about 10 weeks ago,at the time when i went to get ultrasound its supposed to be 12 weeks and 2 days,but they found out that the baby not growing and its still in 10 weeks,also the heart beat is stop, and i went to the hospital to get kuret. Now i have a problem with my blocked nose since im pregnant, doctors here gave me hayfever tablet and nassal spray but it didn t work until now. please help me doctor, i cant breath until now because my 2 nostrill cant even take a breath.thanks for your help
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013