Done ultra sound of neck. What are the interpretations from the reports?

Hi i ve just had an ultrasound of my neck and it has come back with the region of interest is the proximal half of the anterior cervical triangle. On the left side there is a 17 x16mm wide ovoid shaped lymph node displaying significant central necrosisi in the middle internal jugular chain bilaterally. No abscess collection. No interstitial odemema involving the surrounding neck tissues. No abnormaility is shown elsewhere in the proximal and distal internal jugular group of lymph nodes What does this mean?
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012