Done turbinate surgery for deviated nasal septum and widening sinus. Smoked marijuana after surgery. Severe headache. Due to the drug use?

I had my nasal septum repaired along with my sinus widened and turbinat surgery all at the same time oh and my uvila shortened I have smoke 1 cigarette and marijauna I have smoked about 3 to 6 times and my surgery was about a month and 2 days ago I have not used the salt water nor the saline but 1-2 times I have a headache and I keep trying to blow out my nose have I caused any problems for my self or is there a chance I could have caused a problem
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013