Done tubal ligation procedure. No periods, have weight gain, stomach pain, migraine. What is wrong?

Hi, I am 27 yrs old with 2 children. A yr and a half ago i had the fascial (sp) (metal clips) tubial ligation procedure done.Everything has seemed to be goin very well until Jan 5th, 2013 when i passed a very larged blood clot that also had tissue fragments. I put it in a sterial container & took it to the dr that performed my procedure & told him my concern. At this point i had missed my period in Nov. spotted lightly in Dec. & the passed the blood clot. He told me it was normal & never tested it. & sent me on my way. Now 6 weeks later i still havent had a period & my health had got alot worse. The day i went 2 the dr i weighed 147 pounds, today i now weight 170 pounds!! Everywhere that the weight has accumulated starts with my boobs & goes down 2 my knees. All these areas are painful to the littlest touch!! I also have been experiencing sharp pain on the lower left side of my stomach & more migrianes (right side) then usual.. please help me & give me some sort of an idea of what cld b wrong??
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013