Done tubal ligation. Have stomach flutters, weight gain, distended stomach, sore breasts, frequent urination

Hello I m 41 I had a tubal litigation Sept 2001. I have 4 children. I recently started feeling stomach flutters just like all my pregnancies. Prior to it my menstrual cycle flow changed. From 6-7 days to 3 days & late. I m a 28 day normally. I also gained weight, my stomach is larger than normal. No soreness of breast . Just flutters for about a month now which are getting stronger. Frequent urination .
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013