Done tubal ligation. Have frequent urination, scar tissue buildup. Spotting, cramps. Cause?

I am a 44 year old female weighing ~200lbs. . I have had 3 pregnancies resulting in cesarean section deliveries, the last of which was 12 years ago. At that time, I had a tubal ligation done. I have regular cycles every 26-28 days that last approximately 5 days. I have had an issue with frequent urination for the last few years and seems to be a little worse recently. I also have significant scar tissue build up along the c-section scar that causes hernia type pain. That has been occurring for several years.

My last normal cycle started on March 3 and lasted thru March 7. I experience a few faint watery spots around March 27 along with very mild cramping, which is normal for me. However, I did not start my cycle (which should have started on March 29-31). Around April 3, I started having light, watery bleeding with occasional clot and/or brighter pink/red bleeding. That has continued off and on up to today, April 16. I have had no pain or discomfort.

What can be causing this?
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013