Done triple bypass surgery. No appetite, weight loss. Have diabetes type 2. What could this be?

Hello My Husband had a triple by pass in August 2012. He has no appetite and it is causing me concern, he is 70 years old. He weighed 16St 2lbs prior to getting colitis . he is now 13st lb but most of the weight ahs been lost since around July August 2012. he is a long standing diabetic type 2 and developed colitis in April 2012, he di not loose his appetite until the heart surgery he eats a couple of mouthfuls and say he is full up. he has a preference for sweet stuff and liquids. he is very depressed about his appetite, he cant stand the smell of food cooking. what can I do, we have spoken to GP and cardiac team but no one seems to be able to help. what do you think this could be and what can I do thank you carol downham
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013