Done transvaginal ultrasound, want to get pregnant. Any chance?

im already 45 years old and i want to get pregnant . i undergo transvaginal ultrasound-HSSG... and these were the result.. 1) uteros; 7.07x4.16x5.38 the uteros is retroverted with regular contour and inhomogenous myometrium . The subendometrial halo is intact. 2.) CERVIX: 2.7X3.17X3.43CM HOMOGENOUS ..3) eNDOMETRIUM: 0.64 cm, thin, hypoechoic... compatible with proliferative phase... 4)Adnexae: right ovary: 2.94x2.12x2.22 cm lateral to the uterus.. With folices within.. Abnormalities:-none.. F1=0.96cm..F2=0.56cm... Withinthe right ovary is a unilocular anechoic cystic structure measuring..... Left ovary:2.37x1.34x1.64 posterolateral to the uterus . . No folice seen. 5) Others: No free fluid in the cul-de-sac HSSG-Remarks: Both tubes are not visualized pre-instillation. On fluid instillation with normal saline there is spillage of fluid delay from both tubes with pooling of fluid around both adnexal areas and cul-de-sac post instillation. Total fluids instilled- 25cc Saline infusion (15cc) in the endometrial cavity showed no pathology . CONCLUSION: Normal -sized retroverted uterus with thin, intact endometrium Normal-sized ovaries with folicies in the right as measured Patent fallopian tubes,bilateral .. I wish and hope that there is still a chance that i can be pregnant.. what should i do and is there really a chance that i still get pregnant?... Please Doc help me understand this all...
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012