Done total knee replacement surgery. Have hypertension and diabetes. How much to bend knee?

hi doc, how are u? iam dentist from mom has total knee replacement surgery for left knee . she last for 7 months without doing any phisothery treatment. .after surgery she has a massive a matther of fact , she is hypertensive and diabetic patient .she is 54 years old .and after 7 months ,she did not join any phsiothery for rehibation of her knee movement .as a result, she has now stiffness with severe pain at night .she feels the knee adhere with each other and feels headahce and sometimes she feels like someone who do injection pain of the syringe .she starts her phsiohery now especially with cpm machine ( continous passive motion machine ) from 90-110 degree on this machine to help her to bend her knee.she is now about one month.wht do u think or advice for her condition and how much time she should spend in phisotherapy to assist her to bend her knee to at least 110 degree or 90 i do not know exactly if u know tell me please how much degree she must bend her knee? .wht do advice me to do i mean wht type of x-rays do u want to see in order to diadgnsise her case to if this stiffness comes from lack of early phisoherapy after surgery or may be the artificial knee she has is not good i mean the measurement to place since she is short about 139 cm length? i will send u the x-ray ,just tell me wht type do u want ctscan or MIR OR wht? also one more thing ,my mom enter the surgery room after she had this stiffness in her knee and her doctor told us he did movement under anesthesia .but i doubt he trick us mom after this surgery still could not bend her knee until now .so wht do u think?to be honest most of orthopedics here in yemen are tricky people and wants only money and do not care about patient s health.therefore, i want ur advice in detail to all my questions and her condition ,please. thx a lot in advance for ur time and respect. iam looking forward to hearing from u. respectfully, dr.fawzia al-hatami
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013