Done total knee replacement surgery. Difficulty walking initially, knee pain

Dear Dr. I undergone Total Knee Replacement surgery on July 13th, 2012. It is almost 6 months now. I have taken required physiotherapy . The present problem is if I move to walk from the rest period while sitting position or lying position, I am feeling difficult to walk upto 10 to 15 foot , and then it will become normal walk. During this time I feel some what pain around the Knee - left and right. There is no probem while walking or climbing steps of two to three floors. No drugs are used now. Please advise me. With kind regards, Koteswara rao Budati, Nellore. A.P. e-mail. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013