Done total hysterectomy. Swelling in groin. Normal CT and CBC. Which specialist should I see?

I am 36 yr old female. I had a total hysterectomy on 11/1/12. Since 3 weeks post op i have had swelling in my rt groin area. My surgeon has sent me for a us to rule out a dvt= normal, a ct which was normal and cbc which was normal. I have had some pain associated with the swelling at times it hurts to walk both comes ans goes, the swelling is constant. My surgeon is at a loss and is calling it lymphodema, is there a specialist i should see? My surgeon does not know who to send me to. I am very frustrated!
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013