Done torch test. Got the report for IgG and IgM. Is everything ok?

hi I am 7 months pregnant and 4 mnths back i had my torch test, igg&igm the report are as:- Test Name Result Units Ref Range Toxoplasma IgG 0.30 IU/mL ( 1.60) Toxoplasma IgM 0.60 Index ( 0.50) Rubella IgG 21.30 IU/mL (0.00-4.99) Rubella IgM 0.90 Index ( 1.20) Cytomegalovirus IgG 250.00 AU/ml (0.00-5.99) Cytomegalovirus IgM 1.07 Index ( 0.85) Herpes simplex virus 1+2 IgG 1.32 Index (0.10-0.80) Herpes simplex virus 1+2 IgM 0.22 Index (0.10-0.80) Now i want to confirm that as per this report everything is ok or not with me or my baby? Warm Rgds Mukta
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012