Done tonsillectomy. Can follicular tonsillitis reoccur even after the procedure?

hi docter, i had undergone tonsillectomy one year before because of severe follicular tonsillitis . recently i exposed to cold on one morning and i got the symtoms of follucillar tosillities again such as fever, sore throat , body pain, joint pain. when i checked my throat myself, i found light white patches on the side wall of throat (where the tonsilles were situated) and had bad odor from there (especially at the back portion of tongue). so i want to know, is this follicular tonsillities again or some other disease.if its so, what shall i do to rid of this?? CAN FOLLICULAR TONSILLITIES BE REOCCURED EVENAFTER TONSILLECTOMY??? plz reply as early as possible, i am very much worried adout this...
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012