Done thyroid test. Feeling drowsiness and lethargy. Prescribed Thyronorm. Possible to conceive soon?

hello , last week i did thyroid test , when i got my report my TSH level was 14.104 n b4 dis i did twice . 1st time T3 , T4 were normal n TSH was 10.00 then 2nd time T3 was above the normal range, T4 was below the normal range by some points n TSH was 1.39 n mah current TSH level was 14.104 with T3 , T4 normal . i feel drowsiness n lethargic . It had been 9 months of my marriage and in between this period i got food infection n wheat allergy . my TTG level was 296 .00 . so doctor suggested not to eat wheat products . but i was not able to do so . bcoz how can a person live without eating chappati . . few days ago i consulted thyroid specialist . he prescribed me thyronorm 12.5 mg for a month . now i want to conceive . will it be possible to conceive within a month .
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012