Done testicular torsion surgery, testicles have gone down in size. on light exercise. When can i start back exercising?

hi i just had testicular torsion surgery about a week and a half ago and my testicles have gone down in size considerably since the surgery i usually work out a fair bit and having to cut back to doing no exercise makes me feel horrible i only do body weight movements such as, Pull ups, Chin ups, Push ups and dips how long do you think it will be till i can start back exercising again
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013