Done surgery to replace pelvic bone. Was on steroids. Had a C section. Suggest?

Hi my name is rebecca and i have a question about my unborn babys kidneys my husband and i are adopting from a family member and we havent went to any appointments so all we know is what she tells us well they scheduled her a c section last friday bc she has to has to have surgery done to replace her pelvic bone so they had her on steriods to help build up the babys lungs well she went in friday n they told her the babys kidneys werent developing properly n thats all we were told so there going to keep the baby in n check on her monday to see if there any better but im wondering what exactly do they mean there under developed and can my baby still be ok she has 5 weeks left till full turn
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013