Done surgery to release anal scar tissue. Taken PTQ for fecal incontinence. Anus discomfort, bleeding. Worried

I had surgery 5 days ago to release anal scar tissue and PTQ injections for faecal incontinence.
I am on high fibre diet and am having approx 5 bowel motions per day. My anus feels very uncomfortable and irritated. Often there is a small amount of blood on faeces or toilet paper. For a couple of days after my proceedure I ate a lot of peanuts. I couldn't chew them properly as I did not have my partial denture with me.
I am worrying that they may have torn the mucosa, the stitches or the PTQ implants. Can you advise me please
Annie.
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013