Done surgery on thumb. Dry patches on legs and arm. Itching. Oozing and bleeding

Hi, about 8 weeks ago I had surgery on my thumb (my horse bit off the tip). It s healing we ll but a wheel later I started getting small circular dry patches on my legs and arm. The largest about a cm in diameter, the smallest about a mm. I had about a dozen or more on each arm and leg. I had some minor itching so I tried an anti fungal for ringworm I had left over from a year ago. No help. What concerned me is some the areas when I lightly scratched them the skin came off and there was oozing and bleeding, looked pretty deep. I ve never had any sort of dermatitis like eczema . I m a nurse and trying to do my research prior to seing a dermatologist. Thank-you!
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013