Done surgery for thigh bone fracture. Have kidney failure now. Have diabetes and BP. Treatment?

Hi, my aunt had undergone a leg surgery for thigh bone fracture After a week of treatment doctor suspected of renal shutdown initiation for some unknown reasons. She is a diabetic and BP patient. And now doctors are kind of sure that both the kidneys have failed. Doctors are taking our consent to decide on whether to go ahead with either dialysis or kidney transplantation . I would totally appreciate if we could guide us with what is best suited for knowing she is a sugar & BP patient and had undergone thigh bone surgery. Kindly respond urgently as we are counting on the expert advice. Also suggest us if you could help us with kidney transplantation. Thank you so much. Thanking in anticipation.
Asked On : Sun, 6 Jan 2013