Done surgery for prolapsed thrombosed hemorrhoids. Difficulty swallowing, thirsty, dry mouth due to anaphylactic shock

After surgery for prolapsed thrombosed hemerroids external and internal had analaphytic shock from pain killer intravenously given. Hydrocortisone and xycal intravenous administered. Left hospital 24 hours ago. Prior to operation blood sugar was 5.7 and post operation 7. Issue is after analaphytic shock swelling on both sides of throat and difficulty swallowing continued for 24 hours plus extreme feeling of thirst that no matter how much water is drunk does not go away. Appears to be dry mouth no saliva generation not full dehydration . At hospital they said all is normal and no harm in drinking water. Kidneys and bladder functioning well. Need to know about dry mouth post operation symptoms. Do not have diabetes.. Thanks S
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012