Done surgery for chocolate cyst in ovary. Prescribe Lupride. Chances of getting pregnant after taking it?

IM 29 YRS OLD &I VE UNDERGONE LAPROSCOPIC SURGERY JUST A WEEK AGO FOR HAVING CHOC CYST IN MY LEFT OVARY (MEASURING 14 MM)& ALSO Ruptured CHOC CYST IN MY RIGHT OVARY with implants on bowel, pelvic region and fallopian tubes .They have opened the tubes and cleaned bowel. DOC HAS NOW ASKED ME TO TAKE TWO (LUPRIDE) INJECTION FOR 2 CONSECUTIVE MONTHS TO SLOW DOWN OR STOP MY PERIODS & TO TRY FOR PREG AFTER THAT.SO PLZ TELL ME AS TO WHAT ARE MY CHANCES OF GETTING PREGNANT AFTER THAT?ALSO WOULD THESE ZOLADEX INJECTIONS HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECTS ON MY MENSES OR PREGNANCY LATER.WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF RECURRENCE OF THESE CYSTS AGAIN IN MY OVARIES?HOW CAN I GET PREGNANT AT THE EARLIEST?PLZ HELP ME.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012