Done surgery for adenocarcinoma. Normal MRI. Is radiation and chemotherapy necessary?

Hi, My name is Ali I want to ask you some thing about my mother detail is given below Colostomy done 3 months ago due to abstraction after CT scan and colon scope found adenocarcinoma in rectum and CEA report was 82 the portion containing adenocarcinoma has been removed with open surgery After Surgery CEA report is 4.45 Normal MRI both plain and contrast also showing normal from lever to pelvis no evidence found mean to say all is clear No I want to ask you that which type of therapy is necessary for my mother is Radiation and chemo is necessary or not
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012