Done sugar test and lipid profile, recommended Alarsave, Glycomet. Are these the best medicines?

my mother has been recently undergone for lipid profile and sugar test. Her cholestrol HDL is 39 and LDL is 144 and sugar f is 205 and pp is 304. Now our cardio has recommended Alarsave D 10( HS) and Glycomet in the morning before the Breakfast. Is the medicine recommended by our cardio is the best. How long it will take to bring down her sugar level and cholestrol level. kindly send your valuable advise
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012