Done subacromial decompression surgery on shoulder after fall. Cannot sit without pain. Taking Ibuprofen. Should I go to ER?

Hi. I fell down my stairs yesterday, about 6 or 7 steps. I sort of tripped and landed on my left side. I ve just had subacromial decompression surgery on my right shoulder and managed to twist to my left. However, I cannot sit down without excruciating pain. I am on ibuprofen and codeine already after my surgery and they are not helping at all. I also cannot walk up or down the stairs without my left knee giving way and pain. I can t stand up from a sitting position os any kind without excruciating pain. Should I go to the ER?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer