Done stress ECG, ultrasound normal. Should I worry about results? Had panic attacks

i am 42 years old man and today i had a stress ecg with 188bpm.thats 106%of maximum. i had maximum 160/80 bp.time of exercise time of test 10m06s the ec.g showed 12 st over 1mm with a maximum of 11mm and 12 st wit less than -1mm with a maximum of -6.7.the time was at 7m46s and 7m16s. doctor performed an ultrasound before test with no findings.should i worry with the results?i had another ecg 2 years before and 1 last year with no signs.should i worry cause of the last one?should i do again in case it was false?i am stressed and had panic attacks the last years but the last days i was fine.i have stopped smoking 1 year now, eat much less meat lots of fruits before i did not and lots of vegetables .before i did not.since i changed lifestyle to better my health went worse as today i went for ecg cause of 148 0ver 101.the other ecg i made cause of panicattacks but the BPwas normal to low.Thx in advance.i have to mention that cause of the panic attacks my presure was many times unstable but i had never st signs and never high diastolic.
Asked On : Tue, 13 Mar 2012