Done small bowel resection. Have Crohns disease. Swollen and hard labia majora, itching. What is going on?

Hi, I am 52 year old woman, just had surgery 1 week ago for lysis of adhesions and a small bowel resection , approx 6 inches, I also have crohns disease but according to my surgeon there was no crohns evident, I have since aquired c-diff in my surgical wound and have been on a gammet of abx... flagyl , vanco, cipro, ceftriaxone anong others. for pain I am getting dilaudid , oxycodone, tylenol, I was getting ketorilac and I believe diflucan. I noticed today that my labia majora are swollen and hard, not painful but there is a slight itch, no redness that I can tell. I am 5 7 and approx 120# I am sexually active, physically fit and eat a very healthy diet. What is going on now?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  44 Awaiting Answer