Done semen analysis, removed testicle due to abnormal position. Is there any problem with my result?

Hi iam 31 age, 2 yers after the marriage not getting baby, we done semen analysis test according to the Doctor ...the Results is below. Physical Examination ( Date on Report 26-03-2012 ) Colour - Whitish Volume - 2.0 ML Odour - Normal Liquification - 30 Minutes Reaction - Alkaline MICROSCOPIC EXAMINATION Total Count - 60 Million Active Motile - 60% Slugglish Motile - 10% Non Motile - 30% Pus Cells - 1-2/HPF RBC - NIL Epithelial Cells - Occasional Dear Doctor, Please not i have only one testis right now....Because the other one is abnormal position and its removed in 2006.. Please give me a answer...there is any problem with my result...?
Asked On : Sat, 31 Mar 2012