Done semen analysis after abstinence of four days. Is pregnancy possible?

Hi, I got my semen analysis done after abstinence of 4 days. The report is as follows: Total No. of sperms per ml: 9 million. 30% spermatozoa alive at the end of 1/2 hour. active sperms at the end of half an hour - 3.6 millions. Rapid Linear Progressive - NIL. Sluggish Linear Progressive - 20% (after 1/2 hour) and 10% (after 2 hours). Non-Progressive Sperms - 5% (after 1/2 hour) and 2% (after 2 hours). Abnormal spermatozoa 54%. Kindly suggest whether pregnancy is possible with this count. if Not, Kindly suggest what foods will help for better results. We have been married for 6 years. Please help
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013