Done semen analysis. Wife not getting pregnant. Abnormality?

hi I am 25 years old and this are the results of my semen analysis i am wondering if this results are good or bad considering my age also i am married for a year and still my wife not pregnant colour: greyish white volume:2.5 method of production:masturbation reaction:alkaline ph8 viscous count:16million/ml total count:40million liquified after 30 minutes type of motility A:rapid progressive: 40% B:sluggish : 20% C:nonprogressive: 15% D:immotile: 25% motility after 30 minutes :75% after 1 hour :70% after 2 hours :65% after 3 hours :60% abnormal forms: 35% (abnormal head forms:10% , abnormal tail forms :10%, abnormal mid portions:15%) spermatogenic : 1-2 /HPF Pus cells: 1-2 /HPF red blood cells :0-1/HPF and is their a relation between sexual ability and the ability to conceive
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012