Done semen analysis. Prescribed Lineator, Azilide, Nufarce, Fertyl-M, LycoRed. Use of medicines?

Sir, We have opted for IVF due to my wife’s PCOD. My semen analysis & Culture was OK. As mentioned: Volume: 1.5mL, pH: 7.5, TSC: 74.00 million/mL, % motility = 80%, Vitality = 85% I have been prescribed Azilide, Oniz, Nufarce, Fertyl-M , LycoRed and LINEATOR(by Akumentis) My question is: a)What is the use of Lineator specificaly and other medicines in general? b) Are these medicines justified in view of the report above?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013