Done semen analysis. Is pregnancy possible with this result?

Hi My husband is 32 his semen analysis result his sperm count is NO: of spermatozoa per ml:3.8 million NO: of sperms per ejaculate: 9.5 million Rapid lenear progressive motility - 0%, sluggish linear progressive motility - 10%, non progressive - 15% and non-motile -75 %. Is Is the pregnancy possible with this result ? what food should be taken to increase Rapid lenear progressive motility ? what should be the normal % of Rapid lenear progressive motility ? before two months he had hepatites A now the bilirubin level is normal
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012