Done semen analysis. How to improve liquefaction time? Treatment?

Hi I am Madhusudan, Age 39 height 5 5 . Our marriage has completed four years. Our semen Analysis report is volume = 1.5 ml, Viscosity = Highly viscus , Liquefaction time = complete in 2 hrs, Reaction = Alkaline Total sperm count = 98 million/ml, Motility Active = 45%, Sluggish = 25%, Non motile = 30% and Morphology normal = 75% , Abnormal = 25% Pus cells = 1-2 /hpf, RBC s = Nil Our Liquefaction time is not good. My question is how to improve liquefaction time so that conceive may be possible. Please suggest the treatment. email id = YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013