Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Done semen analyis. Can I take Addyzoa?

My semen analysis is as follows. Volume: 2ml, Self Liquefaction: 30 mints, Appearance: greish white, Viscosity: normal, PH: 8.0, Sperm count: Number of spermatozoa per ml: 12 million/ml, Number of sperms per ejaculate: 24 million. Grade: A Rapid Linear Progressive - 20% B Sluggish Linear Progressive - 50% A+B Total Forward Progression - 70% C Non Progressive - 20% D Immotile sperms - 10% Epithelial cells: Nil, Pus Cells: 3-5 Red blood cells: 1-2 Sperm Clumps: Nil Is this report normal, If not can i take this medicine CCQ 25 or Addyzoa. Thank you, With best regards, Ivan.
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Sep 2012
Hello, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das

Look, the sperm count is lower than normal value.

Total motility is absolutely normal.

Pus cells are present, that means there is presence of infection.

This is not normal. The drugs you are taking is absolutely normal. So, continue the drug.

Answered: Wed, 16 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor