Done scan during pregnancy. Can you tell if it is male or female?

my baby scan report(20 weeks) tells single live intra uterine fetus of 20 weeks maturity. head is in lower pole. the fetal cardiac pulsations are regular FHP - 158PM. Fetal somatic and respiratory movements normal placenta is fundal posterior upper segment grade 0. the liquour is adeduate quantity. BPD 46.6mms, FL 33.0, HL 30.4 mms, HC 172.8 mms , AC 147.7 mms, FW 334 +/- 50gms, EDD 04.04.2013. There are no obvious anomalies. Fetal cranium(ventricles, cerebellum and posterior fossa), spine - normal. cardiac chambers, lung shadows and diaphragm appear normal. fetal stomach bubble normally visualized and assumes normal in position. fetal kidnes and uninary bladder normal. no e/o ascites or pleural or percardial effusion. visualised parts of fetal limbs appear apparently normal. three vessel cord noted. cord insertion normal. cervix measures 31mms. internal os closed. no adnexal mass. can u tell is it male baby or female baby? pls sir am very excite to know?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012

Thanks for choosing health care magic

First of all my hearty congratulations to both of you for conceiving and also for the pregnancy being normal .

let me tell you an important issue it is illegal in india to find out the sex of the child before it is born .

please do not be worried about unwanted issues such as the gender , you are lucky to be having a normal healthy baby .

so i suggest enjoy your pregnancy and prepare yourself forr the arrival of your child