Done root canal, crowns replaced twice. Half tooth broken. Tooth implant suggested. should I go for extraction and implant?

I had root canal on 13 and 14 crowned 15 years ago. The crowns were replaced almost two times. Yesterday my 13 tooth came off with crown and only little tooth left. Today I have seen the dentist , he told me tooth 14 root canal has not done properly and need to do redo ( Canals were filled with silver posts and one canal left untreated because not found) and extract tooth 13 and place an implant. I am attaching x-ray in the Photo section. What are my options 1. If I go for 14 root canal redo ( no pain now) - If it fails, then extractions - implant 2. Tooth 13 extraction and go for implant ? or Both at the same time I heard Immediate loading implants ? Will it work in this case. Thanks for your time
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012