Done physiotherapy for spinal cord pain. Have ankle and sole pain. Should I get surgery done?

I had pain on my spinal cord six months ago, consulted a doctor and went for physiotherapy and the pain is gone 90%, though I have pain on my foot palms. and a bit around my ankles, one surgeon says I need surgery to put back the dislocation, but I feel much better, not feeling fully recovered, keep going for physiotherapy, another doctor says never go for surgery, I am confused, I am 45 years old, a male, a shop assistant working hard 14 hours a day, I live in India
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012