Hello! Thanks for putting your query in HCM. I am a Gastroenterologist (DM).
Many issues inadequately explained
1. Most important you haven't mentioned your age and sex
evaluated and what were the reports
3.Did loss of weight you think can be explained on the basis of recent change in dietary habits
4.Why are you taking multivitamins and supplement for urinary tract?
is usually due to excess production of gas by bacteria normally present in Gut due to digestion of unabsorbed sugars or carbohydrates you may be taking. For this you should:
1. Do regular aerobic exercise
at least 30 minutes / day
2. If you are obese or overweight
then you should reduce your weight again by exercise and low caloric diet
3. Wear loose clothes
4.Observe when you take milk or milk products whether these symptoms worsen, if yes then please avoid them
5. Avoid carbonated drinks, wine or beer
6.Avoid smoking if you do
7. Take black tea and add cardamom and ginger to it and take them with meals
8. Don't forget to close mouth while chewing food and Eat slowly
9. Take a proton pump
inhibitor along with a prokinetic agent
10. Take Tablets that contain enzymes protease
, lipase with meals
11.Take Tablet gasex manufactured by Himalaya
It will be better if you solve my above queries
I hope I have answered your query and this will help you. Remain in touch and get-well soon.