Done physical therapy for lower back issues. Weight loss, bloating. Concerned

Recently I endured physical therapy due to some lower back issues and notice weight loss occuring.My diet has changed as I continue working on my own and I have changed my diet to inclued more fresh and less carbs. However, I have noticed an increased amout of bloating . I can t eat eggs and only eat whole wheat toats on occassion. I take muti- vitamins and suppulents for my urinary tract. I am concerned that after 6 weeks of this regimine that I am bloated and wonder why.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013