Done pelvic scan. Found infection puss>50, given antibiotics. Can this cause infertility?

I went to see a doctor on 18/7/2012 and he suggested a pelvic scan which showed the following uterus anteverted, non-gravid and normal myometrial echopattern Ovaries appear normal in size and echopattern Endometrial thickiness of 1.1cm Mild flee fluid noted in POD No adnexal mass/cyst Count. features suggestive of PID I went back to see my doctor on31/08/2012 wet prep:pus:10-12/hpf epithelial cells:6-8/hpf I went for a follow up on September and he said the infection was still there and he prescribed strong antibiotics . However with the symptoms getting worse i went back again to see the doctor on 4/11/2012 and the HVS test showed Pus: 50 Am worried i might become infertile while still undergoing treatment since the infection Has not healed since July.Am i still fertile my monthly periods and ovulation s are normal and comes on the expected dates since then.
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012