Done ovarian cyst surgery. Missed periods. Negative pregnancy test. Normal?

i am bhoomi. age 28. had my laproscopic surgery done on 12/12/2012 for ovarian cyst . i got my periods on 23/12/12 and it wasnt nolrmal .had my 2nd cycle on 21/1/13 and was bleeding just for a day. after that i missed my period for 2 months now. i had my pregency test done and it is negative. is it normal? when will i get my normal cycle. we are planning for a baby as soon as possible. but my missed periods are not letting us to plan . please help
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013