Done orthoscopy for knee injury. Should I take medicine for strengthen leg ligaments?

hi, i am harleen from meerut, i had injury in my right knee , an orthoscopy done by a great dr. in rockland dr. inschal chugh. my both acl and pcl were completly teared. but know i am very fine, my injury has completely recovered. my question is should i take any tablet to get stronger my leg ligaments as when i sit on my legs putting whole weight of my body then it pain. if i still sit for 1 hour pain increases. at the time of opertive dr use screw to stay it and i had operated for screw removal this september.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012