Done operation for testis in stomach, no improvements, given injections. Effective treatment?

dear Dr. this s haroon from afghanistan. now I m 25 years old. male. I have very big problem in my testis? my testis was in my stomach . I did operation in 2007 my testis. I down one from my stomach in on place. and 2nd in my stomach.. and my sperm is (0). I went to indian in 2011 but I cannot get any good result. the give me 3 injection testtroon 1000mg. I have all my prescription. which I take from india.. so please help me. I m married..
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013