Done operation for testicle cancer. Scan shows calculus in kidney. What is it?

Hi my friend had cancer in his left testical and doc did operation and also he has no right testical they did scan but could not find anything but my friend said he feel something when he cough .noww in his reports they said There is a 15 mm non-obstructing calculus in the lower pole of the right kidney .what is it? Is this his right testical or what? Pls help me
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012
Urologist 's  Response
Welcome to HCM.
15 mm stone needs treatment . Please consult urology specialist.
Your description is not clear on the testis issue and hence i am not able to answer now.