Done nose surgery. Have pain in cheekbone, blockage in nose. Have chest pain and burning sensation

my age is 20 male from india punjab. i had two time nose surjery on left nostril .but still my problem not go away.from last 5 years i have experience of pain in left cheekbone blockage crushting and pressure in my left eye also look some bigger than right .pain in left side of head and cheekbone remain common.On dec 2011 i had septoplasty surjery on my left side of nose .after two to three month that surjery my condition was good but again worsen and i go to the same ent doctor which give me antibiotic and nasal spray but all in vein .i went to another ent specialist doctor on nov 2012 who examine my nose with a endoscope and find deviated septum and increase of turbinate on left side of my nose.then i had second surjery on remove bone from deviated septum and some tissue of turbinate .but actually i not get the desired result that i want.after 6 month from that surjery i had the same problem till now.i had chest pain in left side and burning sensation day i put my little finger inside left side of nostrill and find that the bone behind the turbinate on upper left part is increased which touch my septum again and cause pain and blockage that the right side .i also consult about 5 to 6 ent doctors but all said that your turbinate is increased which cause blockage but when i put some otivin drops there is a little tissue of turbinate on my left side and dr ignore my problem when i say to them.i am really frustrated from this problem from years .i really thankful to you if you give me help about right treatment.
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013